So this week’s Foodie Friday, I’ve taken over our kitchen to prepare the meal for the family.
Here’s a must try recipe from Tita Gina, this is everyone’s favourite whenever we’re dining at their beautiful home. The 1st time I’ve tried cooking this was when Peter’s away for a business trip to Barcelona. The kids really loved this barbecue chicken it that time, so I thought I must prepare it for Peter!
I like this recipe because of 3 things, it’s really yummy, very affordable and easy to prepare, really no sweat!
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 Kilo Chicken
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 cup of Soy Sauce
- 1 Lacnor Orange Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 4 Tablespoons of Barbecue sauce
4 quick and easy steps to cook:
- Mix all ingredients (except for Barbecue sauce) in an oven safe pan
- Let it boil in medium heat for 15 mins
- After 15 mins, include the barbecue sauce
- Move the pan to the oven, let it bake for the next 30 mins at 180deg C (this last process will ensure the chicken is extra tender)
I guarantee this recipe will be one of your favourites at home, try it out and let us know your thoughts!
Day 2 of #30daysnonstopblogging done!