When Peter and I got married, I told him I didn’t wanted to get pregnant immediately, I wanted to enjoy being newly married and travel the world for at least 2 years. I was determined to do that!
But 2 months down the line, we found out we were 6 weeks pregnant with our 1st child Gabrielle. Gaby was our honeymoon Baby!
The wanderlust did not stop there, in 2009 even though I was big and pregnant, we travelled to Canada to visit my parents and siblings, I was 5 months pregnant with Gaby then. Soon after I delivered the following year, we travelled to the Philippines for Every Nation World Conference 2010 and to visit my grandmom and also to India for our friend’s wedding and to visit Peter’s family.
Even after having our kids, they have not stopped us from travelling the world, we’ve done Asia Tour in 2012, Michelle was just 1 year old then and we went around visited Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. During our US Tour with my parents and sibs in 2013 we visited 7 cities and I was heavily pregnant with Daniel, I’ve taken my in-laws to India to see the Taj Mahal and our latest adventure with the kids included mission with the under privilege kids in Sri Lanka. Here’s our adventure in the last 7 years.
- India (Chennai, Kolam, Trivandrum, Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Udaipur, Mumbai)
- Philippines (Manila, Cavite, Bagiou, Davao, Samal Island and many more)
- UAE (Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, UAQ, Abu Dhabi, RAK, Fujairah)
- Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Kuala Selangor, Cameron Island)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Krabi)
- Singapore (Singapore)
- Oman (Muscat, Khassab)
- Bahrain (Bahrain)
- Iran (Tehran)
- Qatar (Doha)
- Sri Lanka (Kurunegala, Nuwara Eliya, Passikudah, Negombo, Colombo)
- Eqypt (Cairo, Luxor)
- Canada (Edmonton, Calgary, Jasper, Banff)
- USA (Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, Virginia, Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New Jersey, New York, LA)
- Austria (Vienna)
- Czech Republic (Prague)
- Hungary (Budapest)
- Spain (Barcelona)
- France (Paris)
- Italy (Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Milan, Lake Como)
South Africa late 2016 was our 22nd country to visit! We’ve gone to Cape Town, Johannesburg & Kruger.
Out of these 22 countries we have taken our kids with us to 11 countries. We believe that traveling should be shared with the family, we should not see our kids as hindrances to do the things we used to do or hurdles in fulfilling our passion. In fact we should include them and allow them to see the world, travel and create lasting memories for you to cherish forever!